For many years, Florida has ranked among the most dangerous states for driving, so any time you hit the road, you are at risk of getting involved in an accident. Suppose a car accident due to intentional misconduct, product liability, or negligence affects your life or a loved one. In that case, you need a Fiol Law Group car accident lawyer to protect your rights and help you receive compensation.
As your legal partner, we will work diligently to ensure that you get a timely and adequate settlement for your accident. We are ready to go to trial on your behalf to ensure that you get the compensation you deserve. As your car accident lawyer, we offer advice on the best way to ensure you get compensated, but ultimately, the final call on what to do is yours as the accident victim. If you find yourself involved in a car accident, contact us as soon as possible.
When to Talk to a Car Accident Lawyer
Insurance company claims adjusters and attorneys start working on compensation claims immediately after an accident. In cases where their insured may be liable, they could try to shift liability to the other party to minimize their financial exposure.
When you speak to us as soon as possible after your accident, we can give you answers to any legal questions you may have and provide guidance on how to deal with any insurance representatives who may contact you.
We offer legal advice and representation to you in the following situations:
- You have suffered injuries or significant damage to your vehicle and require compensation for treatment and repairs.
- It is clear or possible that someone else acted negligently or maliciously, resulting in a car accident.
- The other party’s insurance carrier has offered you a low-ball settlement offer that you may find challenging to renegotiate once you accept.
- You have severe and permanent injuries that cause an extended period, or even a lifetime, of expenses on hospitalizations, medical complications, surgeries, modifications to your home or vehicle, and a decline in your capacity to earn a living as you did before the crash.
- Your accident resulted from negligence on the part of a government agency. It takes the experience, skill, and know-how of a car accident lawyer from the Fiol Group to recover compensation from state or local government as damages for its employees’ wrongful actions.
- You lost a loved one from injuries sustained in an accident caused by someone else’s recklessness or negligence.
Get Help from Our Car Accident Laywers
Can a Car Accident Lawyer Help You Receive Compensation?
The specific compensation you could receive as damages from a car accident depends on your losses in a crash. Your car accident lawyer at the Fiol Law Group will review your case and help you understand which of the damages below you can claim:
- Medical Expenses: The Fiol Law Group could be your legal lifeline if you suffer injury in a car crash, have high medical bills, and do not know how to pay them. Although you may be under third-party cover, you often have to fight with the insurers to prove negligence on the policy holder’s part. We can help you get compensation for past medical costs and payment for future hospital stays, surgeries, treatments, disabilities, and home or vehicle modifications.
- Lost Wages: a severe accident could mean days or weeks away from work while you recover, resulting in lost earnings. As your car accident lawyer, the Fiol Law Group can help you recover wages you would have been paid during your recovery period.
- Property Damages: Property damage includes anything damaged in a car wreck. Although the most apparent compensation component is damage to your vehicle, we can also help you receive compensation for any personal property affected in the car wreck.
- Past & Future Pain and Suffering: Pain and suffering mean the physical and emotional trauma resulting from a car accident. With our help, Florida Courts could award you or your loved one compensation for non-economic damages like mental anguish, emotional distress, pain, and suffering.
- Punitive Damages: If a defendant’s grossly negligent or malicious actions led to the accident, we could make a case for punitive damages. If a jury is likely to rule in your favor, we can settle for punitive damages out of court.
Choose Fiol Law Group as Your Car Accident Lawyer
When you come to us as a personal injury client involved in a car accident, we do not consider you a typical customer buying a product or service. Instead, we believe in our engagement as a partnership to help you recover something taken from you. We have recovered millions of dollars in compensation for clients injured in car accidents and always work on a contingency basis. As a result, you only pay us if we win your case.
If you or a loved one has been in a car accident and you want to know more about how to get compensated, contact us for your consultation today. We are here to help clients with a car accident lawyer in Tampa, Orlando, and beyond!
“The Fiol Law Group staff went above and beyond for me and my auto accident case. Attorney Fiol and Attorney Morros were very attentive during every step of my claim. The case manager, Matthew Leonardi and assistant, Dianelys Reyna did a phenomenal job answering all my questions and putting me at ease during my situation. They kept me up to date and informed about my case. I would recommend Fiol Law Group to all my friends and family.” – Tiana H.