A severe injury could change your life. You may lose someone close to you because of a drunk driver or suffer a permanent disability in a slip-and-fall. If it was someone else’s responsibility to reasonably prevent your injury, that person may owe you financial compensation. The Wesley Chapel personal injury lawyers at Fiol Law Group could help you seek compensation through our professional legal services. Our firm may be able to help your family recover fair and full damages. Contact us today.
Why We Are the Right Firm for You
- We charge clients on a contingency fee basis. We only charge attorney’s fees if and when we win the case.
- We have proven our abilities. Our firm has years of history in Florida, with a long track record of securing insurance settlements and jury verdicts for clients.
- We serve clients on a personal level. Your attorney will be available to take your calls and answer questions around the clock.
When To Hire a Wesley Chapel Personal Injury Attorney
Hiring a lawyer does not have to cost you a penny out of pocket. Your lawyer can help you receive a much larger settlement or judgment award than you may have alone – all for $0 upfront. If your attorney does win your case, the fees will come from the award won, not out of your pocket. You may need to hire a personal injury lawyer in Wesley Chapel if you suffered serious injuries in a recent accident. An attorney can protect your rights during insurance claim negotiations, or else take the defendant to court for better damages.
Common Types of Injury Lawsuits
Personal injury law encompasses many different types of accidents and injuries. Any kind of injury on someone else’s property or because of another person’s negligence could be grounds for a civil lawsuit in Florida. Navigating Florida’s no-fault insurance law, comparative negligence rule and other regulations can be difficult without help from an attorney. Our lawyers have helped victims with many types of claims in Wesley Chapel.
- Auto accidents
- Childhood injuries
- Dangerous premises
- Nursing home abuse
- Product liability
- Workplace accidents
- Wrongful death
If you do not see your recent accident on this list, contact our firm to ask about your particular situation. Our lawyers have more than 30 years of practice area experience and have handled many different types of claims. We offer free, no-obligation consultations at our local law office for your benefit.
Personal Injury FAQ
During your free consultation, you will have the opportunity to ask questions and receive tailored, honest answers. Your attorney’s mission is to inform you of your rights, briefly explain the laws surrounding your case and help you understand whether you have a claim. Ask your lawyer any questions that come to mind, from the price of services to the attorney’s experience.
- Q: How long do I have to file? A: You typically have four years from the date of your accident, but this deadline can vary.
- Q: How long will my claim take? A: Although each case is unique, most claims settle within three to five months, or one year if they go to trial.
- Q: What is my claim worth? A: A personal injury claim could be worth $10,000 to $1,000,000 or more. The answer will depend on your specific losses.
If these frequently asked questions do not give you the answers you need, call Fiol Law Group to schedule a meeting with one of our attorneys. We take a personal approach to law and will tailor our responses to your individual case. Initial consultations are always free, confidential and nonobligatory.
Call a Wesley Chapel Personal Injury Lawyer
You may be eligible for financial recovery if you recently suffered serious injuries in any kind of accident in Wesley Chapel, Florida. Let our attorneys review your injury case for free. Call (713) 223-6773 or request a consultation online today.